This year we posted 166 blog post articles on our own CAL Business Solutions blog. Most of those are Dynamics GP Tips and Tricks for our Dynamics GP users.
We also posted 38 blog post articles on the ERP Software Blog. These posts are meant to educate finance professionals who are in the software selection process, about the benefits of choosing Microsoft Dynamics GP.
It is interesting to me to see which posts are the most popular with our readers this year. Many of them were written several years ago, but still have value.
2014 Top 10 Most Popular Blog Posts – CAL Business Solutions Blog
- 51 Microsoft Dynamics GP Tools Now Available with Free Professional Services Tools Library (PSTL)
- Dynamics GP Demo: How to View Financial Statements in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Tip: Using Budget Template in GP (Exporting & Importing)
- Compare the Cost of Dynamics GP 2010 vs Dynamics GP 2013: Unlimited Management Reporter Users
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Tip: Opening and Closing Specific Transaction Windows for Each Fiscal Period
- Discontinuation Notice for Microsoft Dynamics GP Modules – Concur Expense Integrator, Audit Trails and Electronic Signatures
- Dynamics GP Demo: 3 Easy Steps to Release, Receive and Review a Manufacturing Order
- Compare Dynamics GP 2013 vs Dynamics GP 2010: Upgrade Infrastructure Costs
- UPDATED: List of 166 ISV Vendors for Dynamics GP You Can Meet at Convergence 2013
- How to Change Your Dynamics GP Partner Of Record With Microsoft
You can subscribe to receive our blog posts by email. Click here and add your email address to the sign up box on the top left side.
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, www.calszone.com