The staffing and recruiting industry has unique requirements, especially around finance and payroll. Having a strong front office staffing system linked to a powerful financial system can give a competitive advantage.
We help Staffing and Recruiting agencies to:
- Access key financial information – such as payroll, invoices and balances – from their front office system.
- Eliminate double entry between your staffing system and your accounting system.
- Review better data with consolidated financial statements.
- Get money faster with cash collections management.
- Feel confident with advanced financial system security.
- Recognize substantial savings by running having the choice to run payroll in house.
- Make better decisions with the ability to create custom margin analysis and profitability reports.
Staffing Industry Customer Success Stories:
|“There’s so much integration and flexibility in the system. It’s not complex to process an invoice or generate payroll. All screens have a common look and feel, so it’s very user-friendly, easy to understand and easy to learn, which is important to us. The staff at CAL has been fabulous to work with and has provided some very innovative solutions for us. I was originally concerned that the CAL office was located so far from us, but using online tools, it’s never been an impediment.” – Christine Huebert, Controller|
Read the full case study: Staffing Company Eliminates Double Entry and Expedites Invoicing Using Microsoft Dynamics® GP and Integration
Read our blog post: Cost Comparison of Using Microsoft Dynamics GP for Internal Payroll vs. ADP Outsourced Payroll to see how one NYC staffing company now saves over $200k per year by using Microsoft Dynamics GP with payroll.
If you are a staffing or recruiting firm, contact CAL Business Solutions to determine if Microsoft Dynamics GP or Acumatica is the right ERP system for your needs.