Why Choose Acumatica?
Acumatica is the world’s fastest-growing provider of cloud ERP, with the industry’s highest customer satisfaction rating trusted by companies across diverse industries. It is easy-to-use, full-featured, and mobile software. With unlimited users, everyone can have a real-time view of your business anytime, anywhere. Why choose Acumatica?
- Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology.
- Unique all-inclusive user licensing model.
- Complete, real-time view of your business anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible deployment options – On-premise, Hosted, or Cloud.
- Integrated Financials, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project Accounting, and CRM.
With the system, you decide on the functionality, deployment, and licensing option that best fits your business.
Acumatica is a cloud-based ERP solution built for small and mid-sized businesses. Its functionality covers financial management, customer management, project accounting management, distribution management, manufacturing management, field service management, and multi-channel order management. Manage all your business processes with Acumatica. Why choose Acumatica?
Acumatica’s benefits include:
- The opportunity to manage all your corporate data and processes in one centralized system.
- The versatility that allows you to choose where the software will be deployed on-premises or in the Cloud as a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering.
- Remote access via any device with a modern web browser.
- Improved visibility and insight into your reporting data using personalized, intuitive dashboards, and customizable screens.
- The extensibility to add custom capabilities through the Acumatica Framework for the addition of customized business apps.
Offering a wide range of ERP functionality including:
- Financial Management: General ledger, consolidations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management, currency management, tax management, deferred revenue accounting, fixed assets, recurring revenue management.
- Distribution Management: Inventory management, sales order management, purchase order management, requisition management.
- Customer Management: Reporting and dashboards, sales automation, business intelligence, integrated marketing, service and support, self-service portal.
- Project Accounting: Project cost tracking, advanced billing, time, and expense.
- Manufacturing Management: Bill of material and routings, production management, material requirements planning (MRP), product configurator, production management, estimating.
- Field Service Management: Service contract management, warranty management, equipment maintenance, scheduling, dispatching, call center management, route planning, mobile support.
Software that is known for its flexibility compared to other ERP systems. It is licensed as a hosted SaaS solution (hosting through Acumatica or your own hosting provided)
It’s licensing model also accommodates unlimited users; that is unusual for ERP applications. The system platform is optimized for the Microsoft SQL server, but it also allows the option for organizations to use alternate databases such as Oracle or MySQL.
Plus, Acumatica’s Web Services API and development framework offers ample opportunities for end-users to extend program functionality.
Review Acumatica functionality