Why Choose Acumatica?
Acumatica is the world’s fastest-growing provider of cloud ERP, with the industry’s highest customer satisfaction rating trusted by companies across diverse industries. It is easy-to-use, full-featured, and mobile software. With unlimited users, everyone can have a real-time view of your business anytime, anywhere.
- Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology.
- Unique all-inclusive user licensing model.
- Complete, real-time view of your business anytime, anywhere.
- Flexible deployment options – On-premise, Hosted, or Cloud.
- Integrated Financials, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project Accounting, and CRM.
With the system, you decide on the functionality, deployment, and licensing option that best fits your business.
Ready to evaluate Acumatica?
Acumatica is the fastest growing Cloud ERP software.
Acumatica is a cloud-based ERP solution built for small and mid-sized businesses. Its functionality covers financial management, customer management, project accounting management, distribution management, manufacturing management, field service management, and multi-channel order management. Manage all your business processes with Acumatica.
Acumatica’s benefits include:
- The opportunity to manage all your corporate data and processes in one centralized system.
- The versatility that allows you to choose where the software will be deployed on-premises or in the Cloud as a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering.
- Remote access via any device with a modern web browser.
- Improved visibility and insight into your reporting data using personalized, intuitive dashboards, and customizable screens.
- The extensibility to add custom capabilities through the Acumatica Framework for the addition of customized business apps.
Offering a wide range of ERP functionality including:
- Financial Management: General ledger, consolidations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management, currency management, tax management, deferred revenue accounting, fixed assets, recurring revenue management.
- Distribution Management: Inventory management, sales order management, purchase order management, requisition management.
- Customer Management: Reporting and dashboards, sales automation, business intelligence, integrated marketing, service and support, self-service portal.
- Project Accounting: Project cost tracking, advanced billing, time, and expense.
- Manufacturing Management: Bill of material and routings, production management, material requirements planning (MRP), product configurator, production management, estimating.
- Field Service Management: Service contract management, warranty management, equipment maintenance, scheduling, dispatching, call center management, route planning, mobile support.
Software that is known for its flexibility compared to other ERP systems. It can be bought on a perpetual license basis (for internal or 3rd party hosting) or licensed as a hosted SaaS solution.
It’s licensing model also accommodates unlimited users; that is unusual for ERP applications. The system platform is optimized for the Microsoft SQL server, but it also allows the option for organizations to use alternate databases such as Oracle or MySQL.
Plus, Acumatica’s Web Services API and development framework offers ample opportunities for end-users to extend program functionality.
- How much does Acumatica cost?
The cost depends on several factors: deployment choice (in-house versus SaaS hosted), desired functionality, and selected support/services.
Research indicates that 70.3% of buyers who considered the program had in mind spending tens of thousands of dollars (USD) for their estimated total cost of ownership over three years. The median expected spending range for organizations reviewing the software was $50k.
Customized pricing is available, and additional costs are discussed below.
- What are the licensing options?
It offers flexible licensing that allows for either the purchase of a perpetual license (for internal hosting) or a software-as-a-service monthly fixed-rate (for software hosted by Acumatica).
Unique to the software is the fact that licensing costs are not dependent on user count. Licenses cover unlimited users.
Licensing costs are determined by which applications are selected for licensing. For organizations that choose the SaaS (Software as a Service) option and have Acumatica host the software, costs will also depend on how much computing power and data storage are included in the selected hosting plan. Consultation with a reseller will allow you to pin down an exact price.
- What industries benefit from using Acumatica?
It is designed for use by companies in a wide variety of industries. Research shows that this software is most frequently considered by organizations in the following industries: distribution, professional services, manufacturing, commercial and service, and non-profit.
- What size companies use Acumatica?
It is software that is designed for organizations in the SMB (small and medium-sized business) market.
Reviewing recent activity, we see that the median employee count for organizations who recently considered it as an option for a software acquisition was 50.
- Is Acumatica Cloud-based?
It is a fully web-based application that uses a web browser for the user interface. As such, it natively provides cloud access to users, whether purchased on a perpetual license basis and deployed on a corporate server or licensed as a SaaS offering hosted by Acumatica.
- What kind of tech support is available?
Certified sellers of Acumatica, such as CAL Business Solutions, offer a variety of services, including implementation planning, training, and support.
Plus, Acumatica provides a customer portal to provide access to product downloads, a searchable knowledge base, and product documentation. And Acumatica offers an excellent support program option to give online case management, chat support, and emergency after-hours support.
- Is Acumatica customizable?
Yes. In addition to providing configuration tools within the software suite, the software delivers a web application development platform (Acumatica Framework) for the development of business applications.
- What additional third-party software is available to augment Acumatica?
A variety of add-on products have been designed to integrate with the program. See a list of some of the most popular third-party add-on products designed to augment its functionality.
If you are considering a new or upgraded ERP solution, or if you are ready to move your business processes and data to the Cloud, Acumatica could be just what you’re looking for. Contact CAL Business Solutions to start the conversation.
- How does Acumatica compare to Microsoft Dynamics GP?
At CAL Business Solutions we are in a unique position to compare Dynamics GP and Acumatica because we have been implementers and users of both systems.
Compare Acumatica versus Dynamics GP
Our Story: Benefits of Using Acumatica to Run Our Own Business