Acumatica for nonprofit
At CAL Business Solutions we know that not for profit organizations have specialized financial management and reporting needs.
Our non-profit clients in Connecticut and Southern New England have given us experience in a variety of areas including healthcare (visiting nurse associates), education, volunteer organizations and more. Microsoft Dynamics GP and Acumatica can help non-profit organizations to:
- Manage the four critical elements of grants, funding, encumbrances, and commitments.
- Serve the needs of the members with better impact.
- Comply with regulatory requirements.
- Satisfy the demands of grantors and sponsors.
- Use budget and other resources more effectively.
- Increase financial insight and control.
Non-Profit Customer Success Stories:
- The Russell Sage Foundation
- New York, NY
- The Russell Sage Foundation, the principal American foundation devoted exclusively to research in the social sciences, has 35 people on staff and rewards approximately 100 grants and 20 fellowships per year. Although the foundation is over 100 years old, it runs modern grants management and financial systems. But until recently those systems did not talk to each other.
- Accomplished complex integration to connect separate systems
- Eliminated duplicate data entry
- Utilized Analytical Accounting for more flexible tracking and reporting
“It took two days each month to enter and re-enter payments in two systems. Now it takes just five minutes.” Nora Mitnick, Senior Grants Operations Manager
Read Full Case Study: Nonprofit Foundation Transforms Processes with Grant Management Integration to Microsoft Dynamics GP
|“On one side, Dynamics GP is a cost-effective solution for a startup, but at the same time it is a solution that you can feel confident will grow with you and accommodate a bigger business down the road.” Chris Masi, CFO|
Read Full Case Study: Connecticut Nonprofit Insurance Startup Moves Smoothly From QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics GP
|“We really like the fact that as a Microsoft Windows based product, Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easy for us to train new users. Because it’s so familiar, they’re up and running on it in no time.” Michelle Charette, Billing/IT Security Supervisor|
Read Full Case Study: CAL Business Solutions Helps Non-Profit Healthcare Agency Improve Efficiency and Financial Reporting
“Before Microsoft Dynamics GP we had reports that were about a thousand pages long, they were very cumbersome and time consuming and once we switched over, our productivity increased, our reports that we were able to generate were more professional and it just was an overall very positive experience.” Heather Kneipfer, Financial Analyst
If you are a Connecticut or New England Not For Profit organization, contact CAL Business Solutions to discuss the right ERP system for your needs.