Acumatica for professional services
Professional Services companies that specialize in long-term, complex projects or short turnaround jobs need the right tools to complete the project on time and on budget without surprises.
With the right system you can:
- Automate the creation of invoices, employee expense transactions, payroll transactions, project budgets, and project purchase orders.
- Eliminate unnecessary key strokes and tedious double entry.
- Make your projects easy to manage and understand.
- Use budgeting and estimating tools, automated billing, milestone billing, automated PO generation, multiple methods of revenue recognition, multi-level, multi-method overhead allocation, project modeling and inquiry tools and reports.
- Save time with mobile time & expense entry module. Users can log on anytime, anywhere and record project information – providing managers with real-time updates.
- Integrate with external applications such as MS Project, payroll, budgeting, time & expense, and cost applications.
CAL has proven experience helping local IT services, HVAC, specialty construction companies, accounting firms and more.
Microsoft Dynamics GP with Olympic Project Cost for Professional Services
This system offers financial functionality with easy to use Project Accounting features that provide the project information you need without being overly complicated.
Acumatica Cloud ERP for Professional Services
With integrated financials, customer management, project cost tracking, service automation, and time and expense management, Acumatica provides the capabilities and features small- and mid-sized service businesses demand from professional services automation software.
Services organizations can also benefit from strong Field Service Management (FSM). This allows companies to manage company resources and work force – deployed in offsite locations or on the job at a customer’s location – using mobile field service software. For example, in-home health care providers, utility, landscaping, home/office cleaning, and HVAC repair businesses where the technicians work directly with the customer. We offer systems that include:
- Mobile Service Management
- Route Planning and Map Integration
- Equipment Maintenance and Inventory Management
- Service Contract and Warranty Management
Professional Services Customer Success Stories
CAL Business SolutionsHarwinton, CT
When CAL Business Solutions became an Acumatica partner, they decided that using Acumatica to run their own business would be the best opportunity to learn the system fully, and at the same time, start with a clean slate to fix all the processes they knew were inefficient. Acumatica was implemented in a phased approach, each stage eliminating one system, so that finally all functions were being done in Acumatica. The company went from five systems to one single version of the truth.
- Single connected system means better communication and less data entry.
- Automated renewal process saves 20+ hours a month.
- Credit card processing saves thousands of dollars in fees.
“As a business owner, I can look at everything that’s going on, and I absolutely love it. Having those dashboards in the fabric of the Acumatica application without having to buy or learn additional tools is great.” – George Mackiewicz, President, CAL Business Solutions
|“CAL has helped us to understand the platform, understand what we can do with it and how to customize it to work for us.” Eric Soto, Vice President General Manager|
Read Full Case Study: Technology Firm Uses Microsoft Dynamics® GP as Financial Engine to Drive Industry Specific Software
|“We love working with CAL Business Solutions, everyone is very responsive and friendly…I feel CAL has the skill level to handle a complicated organization like ours.” Jennifer Decker, In Vitro Sciences Controller|
Read Full Case Study: Women’s Health USA Finds the Right Microsoft Dynamics GP Software Partner to Handle Complex Project Requirements
|“Having a complete view of project costs has improved our ability to price new projects for profit and manage individual projects more closely.” Richard Meyer, Vice President, Finance|
Read Full Case Study: Internet Broadcasting Company Uses Microsoft Dynamics® GP + Olympic Project Cost to Increase Profitability of Projects
If you are a Connecticut or New England professional services organization, contact CAL Business Solutions to evaluate the right ERP system for your needs.