Professional Services companies that specialize in long-term, complex projects or short turnaround jobs need the right tools to complete the project on time and on budget without surprises.
With the right system you can:
- Automate the creation of invoices, employee expense transactions, payroll transactions, project budgets, and project purchase orders.
- Eliminate unnecessary keystrokes and tedious double entry.
- Make your projects easy to manage and understand.
- Use budgeting and estimating tools, automated billing, milestone billing, automated PO generation, multiple methods of revenue recognition, multi-level, multi-method overhead allocation, project modeling and inquiry tools and reports.
- Save time with mobile time & expense entry module. Users can log on anytime, anywhere and record project information – providing managers with real-time updates.
- Integrate with external applications such as MS Project, payroll, budgeting, time & expense, and cost applications.
CAL has proven experience helping local IT services, HVAC, specialty construction companies, accounting firms and more.
Microsoft Dynamics GP with Olympic Project Cost for Professional Services
This system offers financial functionality with easy-to-use Project Accounting features that provide the project information you need without being overly complicated.
Acumatica Cloud ERP for Professional Services
With integrated financials, customer management, project cost tracking, service automation, and time and expense management, Acumatica provides the capabilities and features small- and mid-sized service businesses demand from professional services automation software.
Services organizations can also benefit from strong Field Service Management (FSM). This allows companies to manage company resources and work force – deployed in offsite locations or on the job at a customer’s location – using mobile field service software. For example, in-home health care providers, utility, landscaping, home/office cleaning, and HVAC repair businesses where the technicians work directly with the customer. We offer systems that include:
- Mobile Service Management
- Route Planning and Map Integration
- Equipment Maintenance and Inventory Management
- Service Contract and Warranty Management
Professional Services Customer Success Stories
If you are a Connecticut or New England professional services organization, contact CAL Business Solutions to evaluate the right ERP system for your needs.