To answer the question, “How Much Does Acumatica Cost?” we need to ask 3 questions:
1. What functionality do you want to use?
Acumatica has several Editions. Plus, there are add on applications that can be purchased separately.
- The General Edition includes core financials such as General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Banking, Tax, Reporting, Multi Currency. You can add additional modules such as CRM, Project Accounting, Fixed Assets, Payroll and more.
- The Industry Editions include the core functionality plus more specialized functionality specific to that Edition.
Compare Acumatica Product Editions
2. What license tier do you need?
For each edition, you can be at the Small, Medium or Large License Tier (formerly called a Resource Level). It can be determined 3 factors: Resources, Recommendations, and Constraints. Generally, your commercial transaction volume* will be the best indicator.
- Small: up to 2,000 monthly commercial transactions.
- Medium: up to 5,000 monthly commercial transactions.
- Large: up to 20,000 monthly commercial transactions.
- Extra Large and Enterprise Resource levels also available.
By reviewing your current system, we can help you determine the right transaction tier. For many clients the smallest resource level, included in the core price, works well.
*(The number of Commercial Transactions is the single highest volume of transactions within these transaction types: Sales Orders, Shipments, AR Invoices, Customer Payments, Purchase Orders, Purchase Receipts, AP Bills, and Vendor Payments)
3. How do you want to deploy the software?
With Acumatica you pay a monthly subscription fee but can choose where the software is stored.
- Cloud (SaaS): Pay a subscription fee to Acumatica. Maintenance and continuous hardware updates are included.
- Hosted: Pay a subscription fee to Acumatica, plus monthly hosting fees at data center of your choice.
While Acumatica does not publish their price list, once we review your business needs and answer these questions CAL Business Solutions can provide a personalized quote for the total cost of Acumatica.
Request an Acumatica Price Quote
Will Acumatica pricing increase at renewal?
With Acumatica, you do not have to worry that your prices will suddenly increase. You can lock in a subscription price for the first initial year, and future year renewal increases will not exceed 3% per year (renewals are based on the list price of software owned). This is part of the Acumatica Price Protection Program (APPP).