ERP Career at CAL
CAL Business Solutions is always looking for talented ERP career minded professionals to join our award-winning team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Technical Consultant /Accounting Software Support
Consultant /Accounting Software Support
Students and Graduates With Accounting Background and Love Technology
CAL offers an attractive benefits package to all employees:
- Insurance Plans— CAL covers a significant portion of Health Insurance and Dental Insurance premiums for you and your family. Other voluntary insurance plans are available.
- Retirement Plan— CAL offers a 401(k) SAR SEP retirement plan, which allows team members to make pre-tax contributions toward savings for retirement. CAL pays an extra 50% match on the first 6% you contribute, with no vesting period.
- Paid Time Off—CAL believes in a work life balance. We provide paid time off that can be used for planned vacation, personal, or sick leave.
- Holiday Time Off — The CAL team is paid for nine holiday days during the year.
- Billability Bonus— Quarterly bonuses are paid to eligible team members based on your individual productivity. This is an opportunity to add thousands of dollars annually to your income.
- Lead Generation Bonus— CAL team members who identify new sales opportunities can be awarded additional bonuses.
Don’t see what you’re looking for in an ERP career? If you have experience working with Dynamics GP or Acumatica as a user or consultant or you are a computer savvy CPA/finance professional with a strong accounting background who is willing to be trained, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.