“It is impossible to have a great life unless it is a meaningful life. And it is very difficult to have a meaningful life without meaningful work.” ― James C. Collins, Good to Great
CAL Business Solutions is looking for students and recent graduates with an accounting background who love technology.
You’ve worked hard to get where you are today; now you’re ready to use your skills, education and personality to work with purpose.
If you are not content to sit in the same chair and do the same thing every day, but want the fast pace and variety of working with different companies in all sorts of industries, then a career as a financial software consultant could be right for you.
CAL Business Solutions is a small but growing Connecticut based company that provides financial and technical consulting services to more than 300 companies nationwide using Microsoft Dynamics GP and Acumatica accounting software.
As a financial software consultant with CAL Business Solutions you could work with a small maple syrup manufacturer one day and a large non profit insurance company the next. In each case, you are developing relationships and helping solve problems. You get the satisfaction of knowing you do meaningful work that directly impacts the success of your clients’ businesses.
You don’t necessarily need a technical degree. All you need is passion, business savvy and the ability to solve problems in new ways.
Why work with Microsoft Dynamics:
More than 450,000 companies all over the world run on Microsoft Dynamics solutions and thousands of Microsoft partners help them implement those solutions. This is an opportunity to get into a career with a real future; a great Microsoft Dynamics consultant will always be in demand.
Why work with Acumatica:
Acumatica is one of the fastest growing Cloud ERP solutions on the market. It uses modern web based technology and has a strong future.
Why work at CAL Business Solutions:
- Small organization where you can make a difference and set your own career path.
- Friendly environment and casual dress code.
- Fast-paced energy with projects that are always changing.
- Open communication and mentoring from senior team members.
- Opportunity to increase your income with productivity based bonuses.
- Great benefits package and potential for travel.
CAL offers an attractive benefits package to all employees:
- Insurance Plans— CAL covers a significant portion of Health Insurance and Dental Insurance premiums for you and your family. Other voluntary insurance plans are available.
- Retirement Plan— CAL offers a 401(k) retirement plan, which allows team members to make pre-tax contributions toward savings for retirement. CAL pays an extra 50% match on the first 6% you contribute, with no vesting period.
- Paid Time Off—CAL believes in a work life balance. We provide paid time off that can be used for planned vacation, personal, or sick leave.
- Holiday Time Off — The CAL team is paid for nine holiday days during the year.
- Billability Bonus— Quarterly bonuses are paid to eligible team members based on your individual productivity. This is an opportunity to add thousands of dollars annually to your income.
- Lead Generation Bonus— CAL team members who identify new sales opportunities can be awarded additional bonuses.
If you are ready for a challenging yet rewarding career as a Microsoft Dynamics financial software consultant contact CAL Business Solutions: 860-485-0910 or email@example.com