Microsoft Dynamics GP Integration Experts
Microsoft Dynamics GP has an undisputed reputation of being an ERP system with strong core financials. Although industry-specific functionality can be added on, many companies want to keep their internal custom systems that are essential to their business processes. We are Microsoft Dynamics GP integration experts. Our development team can help you connect Microsoft Dynamics GP to virtually any other application so information can be shared. No more double entry, no more standalone systems.
The development team at CAL has extensive experience designing, creating, and implementing integrations to a wide variety of applications using tools such as Integration Manager, eConnect, .NET, VBA, and Dexterity. Examples include:
- Staffing: CAL built an integration between a popular front office staffing system for invoicing and payroll integration to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Petroleum: CAL created an integration to bring invoices from a proprietary fuel distribution system into purchase order and accounts receivables modules to do invoice matching inside Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Distribution: CAL developed a parallel/mirror environment of a custom inventory/warehouse management program in order to keep inventory in sync, real-time, between the warehouse system and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Biotech: CAL created an interface from Microsoft Dynamics GP for finance, purchasing, and receiving to a custom laboratory testing software.
- Retail/Ecommerce: CAL built an integration to web-based eCommerce order sites to bring orders into Microsoft Dynamics GP for fulfillment.
- Additional integrations developed to connect Microsoft Dynamics GP with custom CRM, billing, time and expense, and packaging applications.
CAL has formed partnerships with Packaging, Staffing, Automotive, and Distribution software vendors to provide Microsoft Dynamics GP core financials integration to their clients.
Need customization or modification done within Microsoft Dynamics GP? CAL Business Solutions has an in-house development team of Dexterity and .Net developers. Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP customization.