Each year CAL Business Solutions is contacted by companies that are already using Microsoft Dynamics GP but are looking for a new partner to provide support and training. In fact, “How to Change Your Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner” is one of our most popular articles.
If you are evaluating a new Microsoft Dynamics GP, no doubt you will have many interview questions for us. On our side, the first step would be to schedule a Discovery Call to learn more about your company, your current system and your goals to help you determine if CAL Business Solutions would be a fit.
We will start by asking six basic questions about you:
- What version of Dynamics GP are you using? (Hint: How to Find Which Version of Dynamics GP You Are Using )
- How many concurrent user licenses do you have?
- Do you have an active enhancement plan with Microsoft? (Yes/No/Unsure)
- Which Dynamics GP modules does you company use? (For example: GL, AP, AR, SOP, POP, Payroll, HR etc… )
- How many companies are set up in Dynamics GP?
- Are you using any Add-on/ISV/Third Party software tools with Dynamics GP? (Yes/No/Unsure)
We will want to dig down deeper to learn more about your company and your Dynamics GP system, but to start out, if you have the answers to these six basic questions, it will be very helpful. Better yet, if you can provide the information to us prior to the call, we can jump right ahead to the more interesting details about what makes your company unique.
If you are using Microsoft Dynamics GP and would like to discuss training and support, contact CAL Business Solutions. firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-485-0910 x4.
By Anya Ciecierski, CAL Business Solutions, www.calszone.com