The sales managers that oversee the day-to-day operation of your sales organization know what it takes to be successful. They aren’t interested in dashboards that were designed by someone else. They want access to detailed order data and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that they can slice, dice and display what they know is important.
The right answer
The metrics of your sales success are unique to your organization. if you have a team of more than one, your sales manager needs to be able to evaluate individual productivity as well as the aggregate.
With sales analysis tools that your managers can manipulate themselves, they can monitor:
- Sales by day, week or month with comparisons to previous results.
- The number of orders per sales rep, tracking to quotas.
- The value and number of orders by product line.
To compete in today’s fast paced environment, you need managers armed with the data that tells them exactly where sales stand.
The bottom line
With real-time information, your sales managers can work with other departments to be proactive in response to sales variations. Working with marketing to build promotions for lagging products. Giving a heads up to production when an item is trending up.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP the answer is YES.
- Download the full white paper “10 Questions Every Distribution Company Needs to Ask Before Buying Accounting Software” to get all 10 questions (and the answers).
- Get more information about Microsoft Dynamics GP for Distribution at www.calszone.com/distribution
- Schedule a Discovery call www.calszone.com/discovery
If you are a small or mid-sized distribution company evaluating accounting software, contact CAL Business Solutions to determine if Microsoft Dynamics GP is right for you. firstname.lastname@example.org 860-485-0910×4.