Making it easy for your field sales team to do business in the field means full access to information through their mobile device. No switching to the laptop to take notes, or telling the customer you will have to call them back with answers. Immediate information at their fingertips.
The right answer
Getting information in the hands of your sales people should be easy. The tech savvy millennials who are joining the workforce expect to use their mobile device for everything.
With complete information sales reps can work proactively with customers. When a shipment is stuck on a cargo ship that has been delayed by weather, letting the customer know immediately gives them time to adjust schedules.
The ERP solution you choose should empower your sales team to:
- Check on the status of orders and enter orders,
- Enter notes in one place instead of switching into CRM,
- Provide inventory status and estimated delivery dates.
- Negotiate with confidence based on line item margin information.
- Monitor their sales metrics.
The best answer will be to provide all this functionality with a down-loadable app that the salesperson can manage on their own. Simple to install, simple to use.
The bottom line
Technology and the connections to information in the organization should be seamless. Mobile devices have become the fundamental tool for all field based personnel.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP the answer is YES.
- Download the full white paper “10 Questions Every Distribution Company Needs to Ask Before Buying Accounting Software” to get all 10 questions (and the answers).
- Get more information about Microsoft Dynamics GP for Distribution at www.calszone.com/distribution
- Schedule a Discovery call www.calszone.com/discovery
If you are a small or mid-sized distribution company evaluating accounting software, contact CAL Business Solutions to determine if Microsoft Dynamics GP is right for you. email@example.com 860-485-0910×4.