Did you know that can you can save money and resources by accessing the CustomerSource online portal for Microsoft Dynamics GP users?
CustomerSource is a unique online portal designed specifically for Microsoft Dynamics customers. It’s the best way to keep your team up to speed — performing at its best and ready to tackle any issue. By limiting the need for external IT support, it can help you reduce and predict your IT support costs.
Here are 6 great reasons to use CustomerSource:
- Quick issue resolution
- Guidance for unleashing new functionality
- Unlimited access to training courses
- Innovative productivity tools
- Self-guided downloadable help documents
- How-To articles
- Access to industry experts and peers
Every company that is active on their annual maintenance plan has access to CustomerSource.
You’re always going to have people join your team who are beginners in learning about Microsoft Dynamics, as well as seasoned veterans in need of a quick refresher. Either way, a service plan gives you unlimited access to online training designed to increase their knowledge and productivity.
- E-learning. Get convenient and thorough online training on specific topic areas — such as how to use a product module — from anywhere, at any time. E-learning training is available in English only.
- Training materials. You can download training materials and use them as a study tool or as a desktop reference.
- Learning plans. You can also take advantage of training roadmaps that make it easy for people to find the training they need. These roadmaps outline every training and certification option available for each Microsoft Dynamics product module. (Available in English only).
Every GP user at your organization can be setup for access to CustomerSource. Each company already has an Account Admin (most likely the primary contact who was involved with the purchase of the software). The admin can add additional users, or you can contact CAL and we can add new users to your account too. Once you are added, you will receive the “Microsoft Dynamics CustomerSource Invitation” email directly from Microsoft, which includes instructions on how to create a Microsoft account/login and then associate your account with your Organization’s account.
CustomerSource is a great resource for all Microsoft Dynamics GP users.
For more Dynamics GP Tips and Tricks visit www.calszone.com/tips.
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP partner, www.calszone.com