Did you let your annual Dynamics GP enhancement plan lapse? Perhaps it seemed like a good idea at the time to save money. But it can be a shock when you decide you want to upgrade to Dynamics GP 2013 and realize Microsoft wants you to pay the back fees PLUS a penalty. Not fun.
It is rare, but Microsoft sometimes does offer amnesty programs or discounts for lapsed plan renewals. And they have just announced a new one. (Review Benefits of the Microsoft Dynamics GP Enhancement Plan)
Until June 21, 2013 eligible customers who have lapsed on their Microsoft Dynamics Business Ready Enhancement Plan service plan can renew their plan with discounted lapsed fees.
This offer is available to existing customers for all Microsoft Dynamics product lines that have lapsed on their service plan prior to October 1, 2011 (customers who have lapsed for greater than 18 months) and are renewing a Microsoft Dynamics Business Ready Enhancement Plan, Microsoft Dynamics Business Ready Advantage Plan and Microsoft Dynamics Business Ready Advantage Plus service plan (BREP, BRAP and BRAP Plus).
- Customers will pay 15 months of lapsed BREP + 1 year of go-forward applicable service plan.
- No lapsed penalties (i.e. waiving the 3% re-enrollment fee).
- Re-enrollment price will be based on the higher of Current List Price (CLP) vs. Protected List Price (PLP) (In other words, Microsoft will not restore the PLP).
- If the customer takes advantage of this promotion then transitions to Microsoft Dynamics GP (GP 2013) they will be required to purchase a full year of BREP with the transition order.
- Promotion code: 1638
This offer does not apply to:
- Customers who have not lapsed prior to October 1, 2011 and are not greater than 18 months lapsed.
- Customers who have are lapsed and have placed a renewal order.
- Not applicable with any other discounts.
If you are interested in a quote to calculate the cost of renewing your lapsed Enhancement plan, with this promotion, contact email@example.com or 860-485-0910.
By Anya Ciecierski, CAL Business Solutions, www.calszone.com