Convergence 2013, the largest Dynamics User event of the year is in New Orleans, March 18 to 21. Are you planning to attend? We realize this is a big investment but we feel confident it will be money well spent. You can learn more about Convergence 2013 New Orleans at the Convergence 2013 website. Most of our clients who attend Convergence once decide to go year after year.
Remember – The early bird discount ends January 25th.
Here’s an approximate breakdown of conference costs:
- Early Registration (by January 25, 2013): $ 1,495
- Standard Registration (after January 25, 2013) $ 1,795
- (or save money with an Expo only pass for $695)
- Round-trip costs vary depending on flights booked. Current rates from local CT/MA/NY airports are approximately $255-$360.
- Four nights at $212 (average cost of Convergence hotel) per night: $ 848
- Estimate cost of any personal meals, entertainment, and activities: Estimated $200
- Total cost estimated (with Early Registration): $ 2,543 plus airfare
With the release of Windows 8 and the new Dynamics GP version launch, 2013 is an especially good year to attend. Plus these great benefits:
- Training: Choose from 69 sessions focused on Microsoft Dynamics GP. Plus various roundtables, hands on labs and more.
- ISV Expo: Meet hundreds of ISV partners in one place – most attendees say this is a highlight of the event. (Hint: Save money by getting an “Expo Only/Experience Center” event pass). Read what CAL clients said about Convergence 2012.
- Networking: Network with your peers, Microsoft product experts and the CAL team. CAL Photos from Convergence 2012
- Fun: Party with special guests Matchbox Twenty at the Convergence Celebration.
- Insight: Special Keynote speaker Kofi A. Annan
Please email us to let us know if you are attending so we can keep you updated with Convergence information. Get more info about Convergence 2013.
by CAL Business Solutions, www.calszone.com