If you are using Microsoft Dynamics GP then you should make sure you know the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM too. Some people think CRM software is just a glorified Rolodex for the sales team. But that would be like saying that Dynamics GP is no more than a glorified checkbook for the finance team – and you know it is so much more than that.
CRM software will not only manage contacts and sales activities; it can transform your business in ways you probably never imagined. To prove it, The CRM Software Blog compiled examples from CRM experts around the world who are working with businesses across all industries to help them get more value out of their CRM software. You can read the results in the new white paper, “24 Wildly Creative Ways Companies Use Microsoft Dynamics® CRM to Drive Revenue and Serve Customers”.
For example, read about the:
- National League baseball team using predictive analysis to anticipate buying trends.
- Franchise management company using CRM to keep their sales team off the road.
- Forklift manufacturing company that gives clients the option to configure their orders on mobile devices.
- Rental company using Microsoft Dynamics CRM to schedule all their assets across locations.
- Industrial electronics repair company that can track their entire order process in Microsoft Outlook.
- Financial services company that is finally able to rate the value of their referral relationships.
- Non-Profit using Microsoft Dynamics CRM to track a complex inventory process that now operates on 55% of their previous budget.
This report is perfect for you if you want to prove the business value of CRM software, evaluate the flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or be inspired to use CRM in wildly creative ways for your own business.
This upbeat and engaging white paper is easy to read and designed to inspire you to think of ways to improve your own business. Download 24 Wildly Creative Ways Companies Use Microsoft Dynamics® CRM to Drive Revenue and Serve Customers at www.crmsoftwareblog.com/creative-crm.
Another tip: Check out the cool infographic on “12 Great Reasons Companies Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM” at www.crmsoftwareblog.com/creative-crm-infographic.
If you are want to evaluate Microsoft Dynamics CRM for your own business, contact CAL Business Solutions, your local Dynamics ERP partner. We can refer a local Dynamics CRM partner and discuss the integration between Dynamics GP so you end up with a completely integrated solution. email@example.com
By Anya Ciecierski, CAL Business Solutions