CAL is excited for another upcoming Dynamics GP 18.6 October release and can’t wait to learn more about the new features ( due out Monday 10/2/2023).
Here is a sneak peak from Terry Healey at Microsoft of what they got done with this new release :
Features and Areas of change:
(all of these came from existing GP customers!!) via the Suggestion database voted by GP customers
- Financial Summary Inquiry adding Redisplay button, easy but needed!
- Reverse Fiscal year end close by company vs all companies users being out
- Customer statements display open items only
- More enhancements to the Print and Email Cash Receipts from 18.5
- Email/Reprint Vendor Remittance with message fields
- Print Sales Order Processing blank picking ticket template
- Set Unit of Measure from the PO Requisition to the Purchase Order
- Letter Writing Assistant Final Notice on Collection Letters
- Format Workflow emails with item decimals – HUGE WIN over 60 VOTES
- Project Time and Expense Workflow My Expenses/ Delegates Nav List
- Project Time and Expense Workflow my Timesheets Nav List
- Payroll Year-End Wage Report Formatting
- Letter Writing Assistant Expiring Test in Human Resources
- ALL Payables 1099 forms will print with LINES (MISC, INT, DIV and 1099-NEC we did last year, no need to buy any forms😊
- Ability to completely delete document attachments from system.
- Shared Mailbox with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) – another BIG WIN in my book
Microsoft’s 18.6 feature blogs will release soon on the directory/resource page just they we have in the past. This is your GP landing page of all things you need to know from updates, to free tools, documentation, system requirements and more. We will also be re-sharing all of these feature blog posts as they are released. Stay tuned for more information on these great new features!
If you are a CAL GP customer or GP user and are interested in discussing a Dynamics GP upgrade, contact CAL Business Solutions. email@example.com 860-485-0910 x 4.
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP / 365 BC & Acumatica Partner, www.calszone.com