Fidelux Lighting was much like any other growing business. To keep up with their growth and inventory expansion, they needed something more powerful than Quickbooks.
Originally rejecting an ERP product from a different vendor, Fidelux chose Acumatica as their Cloud ERP option. Why? Acumatica was more cost-effective while meeting all of their requirements. It could also be implemented quickly, going live just 45 days later. This quick, effective switch has saved Fidelux money and has brought many benefits to their business. Consider just a few:
- The Acumatica system is very adaptable to each individual business’s needs. As each business is different, a reliable ERP system needs to be flexible with an open system. Acumatica does just that.
- Acumatica’s quick automated commission payments save time and money. Being able to link the sales order with accounts payable means payment is made to sales teams quickly.
- Data can be seen visually. They can build quick inquiries, gather data into one area, and see it in a way that can be manipulated and filtered.
- Acumatica is a simple, user-friendly system that makes it easy for every department to navigate product inventory.
- The CAL Business Solutions team stays with their clients the entire time. CAL is always ready to quickly answer any questions and help previous clients.
Fidelux was able to save money by getting Acumatica up and running in a minimum amount of hours and then learning to adapt the system to fit their personal needs. Read the full success story at www.calszone.com/fidelux to find out the full benefits.
If you would like to see if Acumatica ERP Cloud System is right for you, contact CAL Business Solutions to review your options. Call 860-485-0910 x4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By CAL Business Solutions, Acumatica and Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, www.calszone.com