Join CAL for a free webinar to learn everything you need to know regarding our Microsoft Dynamics GP upgrade process: why upgrading is important, technical requirements, the discovery process, upgrade paths, testing processes and more!
You will learn:
- Why Upgrade: Learn the reasons to upgrade your current GP system, including new features, legalities and more.
- System Discovery: What is a system discovery, why is it required in order to quote an upgrade and what does it entail?
- Technical Requirements: What are the hardware and software requirements for the new release? Get a high level overview of suggestions on hardware if a hardware upgrade is needed.
- Upgrade Paths: Learn the path / paths you may need to take to transition to the new release, depending on your current version.
- 3rd Parties: How can 3rd party products you own effect an upgrade? Learn about compatibility and more.
- Customizations: Review how customization’s can affect the upgrade and the process to insure their compatibility.
- Reporting Options: Learn the different reporting mechanisms and the security needed to keep your information safe.
- Integrations: What are the most popular integrations and the methods to insure they continue to work post upgrade.
- What Training is Needed: Sometimes considered the most important aspect of the Dynamics GP Upgrade, review typical scenarios to get your users efficient in the new version as well as expose them to features that you can leverage to make your business better.
- User Acceptance Testing: Why testing is important to make sure that you become comfortable with the new system.
- What to Expect at Go Live: Review the scheduling and what to expect in this phase.
Join us on July 18, 2018 2:00pm EST Register Now!
Missed the webinar? Contact us and we will schedule a discussion.
By CAL Business Solutions, www.calszone.com