To finalize our Dynamics GP 2018 Feature of the Day series, our last features are Human Resources and Payroll. Instead of making you wait for two posts, I’ve combined them into one.
Coming up on the support service log (https://community.dynamics.com/gp/b/dynamicsgp/) there are more details on what is coming in this area, but this is the highlight.
Turn off garnishment reports in posting setup
- Garnishments Detail Report
- Garnishments Summary Report
- Defaults as Ask Each Time
Roll down payroll setup options from setup to inactive records
- Option to roll down changes to inactive records
- Pay Code Setup
- Deduction Setup
- Benefit Setup
- Shift Code
Change department code in all payroll files, including history
- Allow the user to select an existing department code and modify it to a new department code
- All files including history tables
Restrict inactive Deduction and Benefit codes in lookups
- Per User setting
- Option to restrict inactive records and save
- Setting for Company Deductions, Company Benefits
- Setting for Employee Deductions, Employee Benefits
Reprint Distribution Detail and Summary reports
- Print posting journals ANYTIME, even after posting. Track down the wage reconciliation issues easier!
- You no longer have to save to a file.
Advanced Human Resource Wellness and Health Insurance Integration
- Track discount incentives like an employee is a non-smoker or if they go to a gym on their insurance premium?
Are you a CAL client interested in installing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018? Contact us first. CAL Business Solutions 860-485-0910 or email@example.com
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, www.calszone.com
Read original post at: http://community.dynamics.com/gp/b/gpteamblog/default.aspx