|CAL's Tips & Tricks|
Microsoft Dynamics GP Tip: Using Reconcile to GL
Learn how GL reconcile can show you where you have missing or ‘unmatched’ transactions when your A/P, A/Record or cash sub ledgers don’t match your General Ledger.
Join Us at CAL’s GP User Event: Connect2016- May 19th
There is still time to register for CAL Connect2016 on May 19th but seats are going fast. Join us and over 100 local Microsoft Dynamics GP users in Bristol, CT for a full day of Dynamics GP training and networking. The day includes: 1 Keynote Address, 1 General Session, 15 Breakout Sessions, an ISV expo and raffle prizes including a Microsoft Surface to give away! Bring your whole team for a “think tank” session outside the office.
Done with the ACA to-dos for 2015?
Get set with ACA must-dos for 2016 ! As 2015 year-end reporting to the IRS (all those 1095-Cs!) winds down for employers affected by the Affordable Care Act, the focus in ACA compliance shifts to managing penalty risk for Tax Year 2016.
businesses that must be ACA-compliant are, as of January 1, 2016, in the assessment period for coverage penalties – even those businesses with 50 to 99 full-time employees (including equivalents), who had relief from coverage penalties in Tax Year 2015 – it now is critical to have
robust ACA tracking software in place to guard against
serious financial consequences for:
- Offers of health insurance that should have been made at a certain time but were not.
- Offers of health insurance that were made but which did not meet ACA standards for quality or affordability.
Integrity Data can speak to – and deliver the automation for – the depth of ACA compliance must-dos because they have been on the front lines of ACA tracking to-dos since 2012. Integrity Data’s ACA solution not only auto-populates and generates IRS forms annually, but it also provides the deep internal monthly reporting needed to:
- Monitor eligibility through either of the two allowable methods (both the monthly measurement method and the look-back measurement method).
- Test affordability (with sophisticated calculations for all three safe harbors).
Twice a week, Integrity Data hosts an ACA 101 for Employers webinar. To join the next session,
sign up here!
10 Ways to Become Better at Your Job Today
No one has a perfect work life and there is always room for improvement. Check out these 10 tips to become better at your job.
Why Join GPUG- The Largest Dynamics GP User Group?
CAL encourages you to join this Dynamics GP community to help build your skills and connect with other GP professionals. Why join? Here are a few of the top features:
- Attend webinars for maximum learning potential
- Ask product questions & discuss best practices in the Open Forum
- Access learning on-demand through 100’s of recordings
- Attend local Chapter Meetings to connect with users
- Contribute to online Special Interest Groups
Additional Information & Pricing
Recently Published CAL Blog Posts
Did you know that we regularly publish Dynamics GP tips & tricks and news on the CAL blog?
Subscribe via email to receive new blog posts as they are published. (Sign up in the box on the upper left column)
Check out some of CAL’s Recent Blog Posts