Join hundreds of Microsoft Dynamics GP users at GPUG Summit 2013, October 22-25, in Tampa, Fla. (www.communitysummit.com)! GPUG Summit 2013 is three-and-a-half days dedicated to helping you increase productivity and get maximum benefits from your Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation. You will have the unique opportunity to network with and learn best practices from other GP users; participate in interactive training sessions and group discussions, and get answers to your questions and solutions to your issues from other professionals who use the software every day.
Why Attend GPUG Summit?
We recognize that GPUG Summit 2013 is just one of several Dynamics GP conferences you may be considering attending. So why choose GPUG Summit?
- It’s the only Dynamics GP conference designed and led by users, for users…Every attendee is focused on Dynamics GP; learn how they’ve overcome the challenges you face every day.
- Interactive learning at its best…Engage in lively group discussions and give-and-take—and return home with practical ideas you can implement right away.
- It focuses on the technology you’re using right now to help you get maximum value from your current solution.
- Thousands of years of combined knowledge and experience…With 600+ attendees, you’ll benefit from plenty of unique perspectives and knowledge from Dynamics GP users like you.
- While the Dynamics Convergence event is focused on all the Dynamics product lines, GPUG Summit is a more intimate, personal experience for Dynamics GP users only. 13,000 attendees vs 600+.
- CAL customers can register as our VIP Guest and receive an exclusive $100 discount on your registration! Use Registration Code: CALBS0703. More details at http://gpugsummit.com/cal-business-solutions-inc/
Get an approximate breakdown of GPUG Summit 2013 attendance costs and other details at https://www.calszone.com/about-us/events/gpug-summit-2013/
Don’t forget, at GPUG Summit 2013 you will benefit from:
- More than 150 interactive breakout sessions, most led by fellow Dynamics GP users, which provide many opportunities for group discussion… Arrive with questions and leave with answers and solutions!
- Distinct learning tracks—ranging from Financial and HR/Payroll to Strategic and New to Dynamics GP—so you can focus on what’s most important to you.
- Plenty of opportunities to network, interact with, and learn from others who use Dynamics GP every day.
- Stirring keynote presentations that will inspire you to accomplish great things.
- Optional activities, such as pre-conference training through GPUG Academy, to get the most from your GPUG Summit experience.
Important! If you plan to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so we can make plans to meet with you.
Not a GPUG member? Join GPUG, the national Microsoft Dynamics GP User Group. Use promo code PRPCAL and receive a thank you gift from CAL.
By Anya Ciecierski, CAL Business Solutions, www.calszone.com