467 Provencher Blvd.
Winnipeg, MB R2J 0B8 Canada
Product: Account Reconciler
Product WebsiteVisit Account Reconciler website
DescriptionAccount Reconciler allows users to reconcile their bank statements—including multicurrency transactions—using the transactions that are posted to the checkbook’s general ledger account.
Pricing/Buying InformationProduct prices are flat rate, no additional fees per User. Please Contact CAL for Pricing Information.
Account Reconciler benefits those who need to, Reconcile transactions recorded in the GL in originating or functional currency without a separate sub-ledger and/or need to automatically match electronic files received from financial institutions with Dynamics GP checkbook transactions.
Account Reconciler reads the Microsoft Dynamics GP General Ledger year‐to‐date transaction open file to reconcile transaction information. The Redisplay process in the Account Reconciler window transfers all transactions that have not been updated since the last reconciliation into the Account Reconciler window and flags these general ledger transactions. We recommend that you update transactions to the Account Reconciler window prior to closing the fiscal year.
Account Reconciler provides the following features and benefits:
- Reconciles checkbooks in their originating or functional currency
- Uses the General Ledger account number associated with the checkbook for its source of data
- Zooms to the transaction origins in the General Ledger and in other modules where cash transactions are recorded from the Account Reconciler window
- Prints multiple reports at any time to assist in the reconciliation process
- Allows you to select a currency and display the appropriate currency
- Allows you to select a Microsoft Dynamics GP checkbook, identify the originating currency and translate that currency into the functional checkbook currency (this must be determined at setup)
More Information Coming Soon