Perhaps you have been using Microsoft Dynamics GP for years, but you are ready to move to a cloud-based ERP system. With Microsoft Dynamics GP you have the power of choice to deploy on-premise or in the cloud.
Benefits of Moving Dynamics GP to the Cloud:
- Eliminate the cost of buying new servers and related hardware.
- End frustration, and lost productivity, due to server downtime and issues.
- Lower IT costs.
- Stay compliant and current because all SQL, Windows, and Office licensing and updates are included.
- Trust that all system backups are done automatically.
- Feel secure that your information is more secure in a data center than in your company’s server room.
- Give employees easy, secure remote access anytime, anywhere.
How to Migrate
The steps for us to move Dynamics GP into the cloud are relatively simple.
- A full backup is done on your on-premise system.
- The data is restored in a new location – on a server in a secure data center.
- Your users access your same Dynamics GP system, via an Internet connection.
The cost for this process varies depending on the complexity and size of your Dynamics GP system. Read: Questions to Determine the Cost of Moving Your Dynamics GP System to the Cloud
Are you using an older version of Dynamics GP?
Many companies that are using older versions of Microsoft Dynamics GP are held back from upgrading and using the newest features of Dynamics GP after they review the system specs and realize their hardware is not compatible. Instead of buying new servers, is it time to get rid of your server altogether?
Migrate and Upgrade
Typically, companies will decide to make the move to the cloud when they are ready to do an upgrade to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP. In this case, the migration cost would be included in your upgrade quote.
Contact CAL Business Solutions for a personalized quote to move your Microsoft Dynamics GP system to the cloud. firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-485-0910 x4
Gary Blanchette, General Manager, Amax, New Britain, CT Distribution company using Dynamics GP