Compare Microsoft Dynamics GP vs. Peachtree
Peachtree offers a good solution for small companies but there comes a time when it can no longer handle the growth of your company. CAL Business Solutions regularly upgrades Sage Peachtree systems to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
6 Signs that you have outgrown Peachtree accounting software:
- You must implement manual work around procedures or purchase third party applications to accomplish your work.
- You notice an unacceptable delay in the menus and screens when navigating Peachtree.
- Reports take an unacceptable amount of time to print.
- The system becomes unreliable and unstable, causing downtime.
- You exceed Peachtree’s maximum number of users.
- You find an increasing number of needed features lacking in Peachtree.
Did you know? According to a February 2008 ASA Research Report Microsoft Dynamics GP offers 1,372 more features than Peachtree Quantum. Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP.
12 Reasons Microsoft Dynamics GP is better than Peachtree:
- Strong Database: Dynamics GP offers a more robust database which can handle millions of transactions without slowing down whereas Peachtree’s database performance can start declining after just 75,000 transactions.
- More Features: Dynamics GP provides 1,372 more features than Peachtree’s strongest product offering – Peachtree Quantum. Peachtree does not support multiple warehouse locations, allocation formulas, intercompany accounts, piece rates, item pictures, demand forecasting, and shelf life tracking.
- Breadth of Modules: Dynamics GP provides 50 modules compared to just 18 for Peachtree. Based on a 2008 feature summary for 35 top accounting system solutions, Peachtree products ranked near the bottom behind 31 other popular accounting products.
- Strong Financial Reporting: Dynamics GP offers far more reports (700+ standard reports) than Peachtree (143 standard reports).
- Office Integration: Import, Export and Link from Microsoft Office tools such as Microsoft Excel.
To find out 7 more reasons Microsoft Dynamics GP is better than Peachtree download the full ASA Research report now.
Read more ERP Software product comparisons on ERP Software Blog.
Schedule a Discovery Call to discuss your current Peachtree system and determine if you are ready to move up to Microsoft Dynamics GP.