Customer Relationship Management Software Integrated to Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics CRM (now part of Microsoft Dynamics 365) is a full customer relationship management suite with marketing, sales, and customer service capabilities that is:
- Flexible, with options for deployment, purchase, and access.
- Familiar and easy to use because it works like other Microsoft products such as Outlook.
- Designed to fit your business through extensive customization and partner offerings.
CRM enables you to track and care for your customer all the way from pre-sales activities to customer support. Best of all, it integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP for one seamless system.
To research information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM visit the CRM Software Blog and request a free automated Microsoft Dynamics CRM Quick Quote.
CAL Business Solutions works in partnership with local Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners to offer our clients a completely integrated front office to back office system.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Module includes:
- Opportunity Management
- Sales process management
- Pipeline optimization
- Order management
- Sales force management
- Sales literature
- Direct Email
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Service Module includes:
- Case Management
- Complete 360 degree view of customer information
- Automated routing and queuing
- Email management
- Service scheduling
- Searchable knowledge base
- Service contracts
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketing Module includes:
- Campaign Management
- Marketing list management
- List segmentation
- Campaign execution
- Marketing reporting (track marketing information from response through the sales cycle)
|12 Great Reasons Companies Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM|
How can you prove to yourself and others that Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the right choice? Why should a company select Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Check out this new infographic which visually shows 12 Great Reasons Companies Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Wait, what is reason #13? That it integrates to Microsoft Dynamics GP of course!
If you are interested in learning more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how it connects to Microsoft Dynamics GP contact CAL Business Solutions.
Send me more information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM: