Acumatica offers a Standard or Advanced Edition.
The Acumatica Standard Edition is ideal for start-ups and small companies.
Acumatica Standard Edition includes:
- Standard Financials
- 3 Entities
- ‘Small’ resource level (option to upgrade)
- 5 Gb SQL Server Storage
- 10 Gb Media Storage
Add-ons available in the Standard Edition for additional fee:
- Standard Distribution
- Inventory, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Lead and customer tracking, management of business opportunities and cases, contact maintenance, marketing lists, campaign management, integration with Sales Orders, Accounts Receivable, Email and Communications
- Fixed Assets
- Create and manage fixed assets through their useful life, from acquisition to disposal, Fully integrates with Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders to facilitate converting purchases into fixed assets without re-entering data.
- Standard Payroll
- Pay up to 10 employees. Pay Groups, Employee Classes, Tax Rates, Payroll Attributes, Earnings Codes, Deductions and Benefits. Shift Codes, Job Codes, Payable Liabilities, Reporting, Leave Validation, Payroll Data Validation, Salary Data Validation, Gross-to-Net Calculations, Check Printing, Pay Cards, Direct Deposit, Enhanced Workflows, Integrated Expense Tracking
- Additional Storage
Do you need additional functionality?
There are several Add-ons that are NOT available in the Acumatica Standard Edition. If you are need Advanced Financials, Business Process Monitoring & Automation, Advanced Distribution, Customer Portals, Project Accounting, Inter-Company Accounting, Deferred Revenue & Contracts, Advanced Payroll, Exchange Integration or Additional Entities review the Acumatica Advanced Edition.
Ready to evaluate Acumatica?