Acumatica offers a Small Business or Advanced Edition.
The Acumatica Advanced Edition is the most common solution sold. It is ideal for most mid-market companies who need Advanced Financials and robust ERP functionality.
Acumatica Advanced Edition Includes:
- Advanced Financials
- Business Processing Monitoring & Automation
- 10 Entities
- ‘Small’ resource level (option to upgrade)
- 10 Gb SQL Server Storage
- 10 Gb Media Storage
- Free 3 month sandbox for development
Add-ons available in the Advanced Edition for additional fee:
- Allocations, Multi-Warehouse and Warehouse Locations, Inventory Replenishment, Inventory Sub-items, Automated Packaging, Carrier Integration, User Defined Order Types, Kit Assemblies, Physical Counts, Purchase Requisitions.
- Labor Time and Cost Accounting, Flexible Budget Tracking, Fixed-Price and Cost-Plus Projects, Work in Progress Accounting, External and Internal Projects, Flexible Rate Calculation, Billable Revenue Tracking, Templates for Projects and Tasks, Automated Project Billing and Invoicing.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Lead and customer tracking, management of business opportunities and cases, contact maintenance, marketing lists, campaign management, integration with Sales Orders, Accounts Receivable, Email and Communications.
- Customer Portal, B2B Portal (Requires CRM and Distribution), B2B Ordering (Requires CRM and Distribution), Portal Case Management, Portal Financials.
- Multi-company/multi-org in single entity, segregated ERP and G/L for each subsidiary, global CRM and sales support, multiple transaction and consolidation currencies, local functional currency reporting for each subsidiary, real-time consolidated financial reporting for multiple currencies, multi-country regulatory tax and reporting support.
- Process Payroll for unlimited number of employees. Pay Groups, Employee Classes, Tax Rates, Payroll Attributes, Earnings Codes, Deductions and Benefits, Shift Codes, Job Codes, Payable Liabilities, Reporting, Leave Validation, Payroll Data Validation, Salary Data Validation, Gross-to-Net Calculations, Check Printing, Pay Cards, Direct Deposit, Enhanced Workflows, Integrated Expense Tracking and Time Cards.
- Create and manage fixed assets through their useful life, from acquisition to disposal. Fully integrates with Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders to facilitate converting purchases into fixed assets without re-entering data.
Deferred Revenue & Contracts
- Deferral Processing, Custom Deferral Schedules, Revenue Recognition, Integration with AP and AR.
Service Management Suite
- Service Orders and Appointments, Service Order Quotes, CRM Integration, Calendar Board, Staff Board and Working Schedule board, Custom stages for Service Orders, Branch Locations, Staff skills/certification, Geographical zones, Integration with Time Sheets and Activities, Billing thru AR, Project Integration, Service Order creation from Sales or CRM, email notification for appointments.
Equipment Maintenance (requires Service Management Suite)
- Integration to Inventory for Parts, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturers/Models, Warranty management, Contracts for preventive maintenance or recurring services, Google Maps Integration & Driving Time calculation, Inventory Integration, Billing thru AR or Sales, depending on Order Type, (2.0) Real time tracking of staff of Google Maps.
Route Management (requires Service Management Suite)
- Route templates, Contracts and Route generation, Route optimization, Google Maps integration & Driving Time calculation, Inventory Integration, Billing thru AR or Sales, depending on Order Type, (2.0) Real time tracking of fleet on Google Maps
- Integrate Acumatica ERP with Microsoft Exchange Server. Sync users’ contacts, emails, tasks, and events in Acumatica ERP with their Exchange mailboxes.
- Add a pack of 10 stand-alone companies that allow you to decide what elements should be separated and shared between them, such as chart of accounts, customers and employees.