Virtual Community Summit GPUG – This is the can’t-miss event of the year for Microsoft Dynamics technology users and partners. Register today to join thousands of professionals on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, October 7-9, 2020 for three days of unmatched training, networking, and professional development.
This year, since the event is virtual, there are THREE registration options.
Community Pass – FREE
- Access to hundreds of ISV partners in the virtual Expo Hall
- Includes over 90 Partner Solution Showcases representing some of the best solutions in the industry to extend your ERP/CE investment
- Attend two keynote speaker sessions:
- Adam Grant, Author, Podcaster and Organizational Psychologist at the Wharton School presents, “How Non-Conformists Move the World”
- Daymond John, Author, Founder, and CEO of FUBU presents, “Daymond John’s Five S.H.A.R.K. Points for Success”
Community Plus Pass – $399
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Community Pass
- Entry to 40 spotlight sessions across our eight solution tracks
- Access to two Microsoft Community engagement forums
Community All Access Pass – $749
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Community Plus Package
- Carte blanche access to 400+ educational sessions across all technology disciplines
- Receive a Dynamic Communities Technology Badge to showcase within your LinkedIn profile
- Access to all technology session recordings post-event
Check out the:
- Event Agenda
- Session Schedule (Filter by Content Audience – Dynamics GP to see 108 Dynamics GP focused sessions)
- Event Speakers
- Event Sponsors
The CAL Business Solutions team looks forward to seeing you online at Virtual Community Summit GPUG. CAL clients, let us know your plans to attend, or if you have specific sessions or ISV Partners we can review for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By CAL Business Solutions, www.calzone.com