We remember when Acumatica Summit was just a few hundred attendees and a handful of ISV booths. This year, Acumatica Summit 2020, there was a record 2,300 participants and a full ISV expo.
In the Day 1 Keynote, Acumatica CEO, Jon Roskill, recapped some of the company’s accomplishments from 2019, including the signing of Acumatica customer number 6,500 and the company’s seventh consecutive year of industry-leading revenue growth.
- The release of a new Payroll module as part of Acumatica 2020 R1.
- The transformation of Acumatica Manufacturing into an even more complete solution, enabled by the acquisition of JAAS Systems.
- An exciting new integration with Smartsheet, which is now available in the Acumatica Marketplace.
- Summary of the 10 industry awards Acumatica earned in 2019, including Winner in the G2 User Satisfaction Ratings.
In the Day 2 Keynote, Acumatica CPO, Ali Jani, outlined Acumatica’s path for 2020 and beyond.
- The release of Acumatica 2020 R1.
- A thorough exploration of the superior usability, powerful new native modules, and best-in-class functionality that 2020 R1 offers.
- The availability of Omnichannel Commerce with BigCommerce.
- A new integration with Adobe Document Cloud.
We hope you’ll join us back in Las Vegas for Acumatica Summit 2021!
By CAL Business Solutions, Acumatica and Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, www.calszone.com