We remember when Acumatica Summit was just a few hundred attendees and a handful of ISV booths. This year, Acumatica Summit 2020, there was a record 2,300 participants and a full ISV expo.
In the Day 1 Keynote, Acumatica CEO, Jon Roskill, recapped some of the company’s accomplishments from 2019, including the signing of Acumatica customer number 6,500 and the company’s seventh consecutive year of industry-leading revenue growth.
- The release of a new Payroll module as part of Acumatica 2020 R1.
- The transformation of Acumatica Manufacturing into an even more complete solution, enabled by the acquisition of JAAS Systems.
- An exciting new integration with Smartsheet, which is now available in the Acumatica Marketplace.
- Summary of the 10 industry awards Acumatica earned in 2019, including Winner in the G2 User Satisfaction Ratings.
In the Day 2 Keynote, Acumatica CPO, Ali Jani, outlined Acumatica’s path for 2020 and beyond.
- The release of Acumatica 2020 R1.
- A thorough exploration of the superior usability, powerful new native modules, and best-in-class functionality that 2020 R1 offers.
- The availability of Omnichannel Commerce with BigCommerce.
- A new integration with Adobe Document Cloud.
Acumatica invites you to check out some additional highlights from Summit 2020 here! You can also read about them in their blog: Day 1 and Day 2.
We hope you’ll join us back in Las Vegas for Acumatica Summit 2021!
Do you want to talk about how Acumatica Cloud ERP can do more for your business? Let’s start the conversation. Contact CAL Business Solutions online, call 860-485-0910×4 or at email@example.com
By CAL Business Solutions, Acumatica and Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, www.calszone.com