The new Connecticut GPUG Hartford chapter is growing. For the chapter’s third meeting on Thursday September 14th the discussions will focus around budgeting in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
All Microsoft Dynamics GP users are welcome. This is a great time to learn best practices, ask your questions, meet other users and get the most out of your company’s investment in Dynamics GP.
- 9:30-10:00 Coffee and Donuts (Provided by CAL Business Solutions)
- 10:00 – 10:30 Welcome & Introductions
- What version of GP are you using?
- How long have you been using GP?
- What are your top 3 pain points in using GP?
- Do you use GP for budgets, if not what do you use?
- 10:30-11:00 Chapter Business, GPUG News & Events
- 11:15-12:00 Educational Session – Budgeting 101 by Zubin Gidwani
Let’s see what the GP Budgeting Module does, what it doesn’t do, and learn how to not accidentally corrupt or delete your entire budget. We’ll also review how to minimize reconciliation problems while import budgets from Excel.
- 12:00-12:30 Lunch (provided by GPUG)
- 12:30-1:15 Product Demonstration – Dynamic Budgets by Zubin Gidwani
Dynamic Budgets was built by a GP customer who was frustrated that the other solutions were too complicated, costly, and painful to use. It is an alternative to Excel worksheet budgeting and a replacement for Microsoft Forecaster. Modules include detailed payroll, allocations, forecasting, project costing, budget reallocations (for use in PO encumbrance), remaining to spend reporting, and more. Installs in 2hrs, after 5 hours of training you’re ready to go.
- 1:15-2:00 Roundtable Discussion & Networking
- Quick walkthrough of the GPUG website and highlight GPUG Summit sessions available for those not attending.
- Give feedback on the sessions, topics for future meetings, and open discussion.
Thursday September 14,2017 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (ET)
280 Trumbull Street
Hartford, CT 06103
Parking available at the MAT Garage directly across the street from the Microsoft offices, entrance at 55 South Chapel St. Up to 5 hours is $15.00, daily max is $18.00. Hint: Try the BestParking app for possible discounts.
By CAL Business Solutions, www.calszone.com