Do you want to get more out of your SalesPad system for Microsoft Dynamics GP?
Join members of the CAL team, SalesPad leadership team, developers and other SalesPad users on August 8-10 at PANELS 2017.
This three day event in Grand Rapids, Michigan will feature training sessions, roundtable discussions, networking, and fun. Learn from the experts about the latest features and future roadmap and get real-life tips from other customers using SalesPad every day.
Who Should Attend?
The presentations at PANELS 2017 are perfect for CAL Business Solutions clients because they will focus solely on SalesPad’s add-on products for Microsoft Dynamics GP. This is the perfect opportunity for you to maximize your knowledge and get more from SalesPad Desktop.
- User Track – Features valuable tips and tricks to help everyday users uncover more efficient ways to use SalesPad products.
- Technical Track – Features sessions that are more complex in nature, geared towards a system administrator or power user.
What Will You Learn?
Here’s a sneak peak at a few of the sessions you can attend:
- Using the SalesPad API
- Your Business on the Road with SalesPad Mobile
- New Features
- Customer Showcase
- Tips and Tricks
Full session agenda will be released soon.
- Dates: August 8-10, 2017
- Location: Grand Valley State University’s L.V. Eberhard Center, downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Host hotel: JW Marriott Grand Rapids
- Host airport: Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR)
Early registration discount pricing runs through March 23; use the promo code PANELS99 to get your special deal of only $99 if you register now!
Planning to attend? Make sure you let us know so we can host you like a CAL VIP. Email us at email@example.com
By CAL Business Solutions, Microsoft Dynamics GP/SalesPad Partner, www.calszone.com/distribution