CAL’s Tips & Tricks
EFT Payments in Dynamics GP
Upgrade Now to GP 2016
Behaviors That Make You Unstoppable
CAL Blog Posts
Awards & News
Past Tips & Tricks
Microsoft Dynamics GP & Acumatica Implementation, Customizations, Training & Support
Know a Company That Should Use GP or Acumatica?
Submit a Referral
Americans spend around $277 million on Valentine cards every year, second only to Christmas.
Alaska has 591,000 square miles (375,000,000 acres) and is double the size of the next largest state, Texas.
A normal, relaxed blinking rate is 6-8 blinks per minute, and the eyes are closed for about 1/10th of a second. People under pressure (such as when they are lying) are likely to dramatically increase their blinking rate.
| || |
CAL’s Tips & Tricks
2016 was full of great Dynamics GP tips. In case you missed the most popular, check out our Top 10 blog posts including some of our best tips from this past year:
- Cheat Sheet for Accounts Receivable Month End Processes in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Using Reconcile to GL
- List of New Features Released in Microsoft Dynamics GP by Version
- How To Set up E-mail Document Options in Dynamics GP
- Cheat Sheet for Accounts Payable Month End Processes in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- How to Fix GL if Wrong Account Type Messes Up Year End in Dynamics GP
- Importing SmartList Builder Templates and Granting Security
- Best Practices for Backing Up Your Own Dynamics GP Data
- How to Copy/Paste GL Transactions from Excel to Microsoft Dynamics GP in 4 Easy Steps
- How to Fix Assets and Re-Depreciate After You Have Posted to The GL
Eliminate Manual Entry By Sending EFT Payments with Automatic Emails
Find out an easy, inexpensive way to save time and send online payments directly from Dynamics GP.
Running an Old Unsupported GP Version?
If you are running an outdated version of GP software you are missing out on tons of new features and functionality your system can give you. Our goal is to provide the best support to all our customers and for you to get the most out of your software.
A few important benefits of upgrading are:
- Depending on what system you are on currently, you may receive additional modules once you upgrade.
- Being on a version Microsoft supports ( mainstream support for all versions before GP 2013 have ended)
- New features / functionality. Review some of the new features in Dynamics GP
We strongly recommend that you contact us at 860.485.0910 x 3 or email email@example.com to discuss your upgrade options.
30 Behaviors That Will Make you Unstoppable
Being unstoppable requires one to build certain qualities that can help & push them to accomplish goals despite challenges, delays or detours that happen in life. Check out 30 powerful tips to help you on your way to doing great things & being unstoppable!
Learn how you can create your own groups and subtotals in the SalesPad standard grid Quick Reports.
Recently Published CAL Blog Posts
Did you know that we regularly publish ERP tips & tricks and news on the CAL blog?
Subscribe via email to receive new blog posts as they are published. (Sign up in the box on the upper left column)
Check out some of CAL’s Recent Blog Posts