It is already that time of year. Time to get ready for the holidays, snow shoveling and Year End Closing in Dynamics GP.
We have compiled a list of helpful Dynamics GP Year End Closing Resources at:
This resource page includes:
- Training: Information and Registration for our 2016 Year End Closing training webinars on 12/8/16.
- Procedures/Checklists: Links to Microsoft instructions/checklists for closing the following Dynamics GP modules: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Inventory Control, Analytical Accounting and Payroll.
- Payroll Updates: For Dynamics GP Payroll users:
- Links to 2016 Payroll Year End Updates for GP2013, GP2015 & GP2016
- Links to Payroll Tax Updates for GP2013, GP2015 & GP2016
- Blog Posts: Tips from the CAL team and the Microsoft Dynamics GP Support Team for a smooth year end.
Are you ready for Year End?
Join us on December 8, 2016 for our online training webinar to review closing procedures for General Ledger, Receivables Management, Payables Management, Fixed Assets, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Inventory and Payroll. Register Now.
What else is happening at the end of 2016?
The release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 R2 is scheduled for December 2016. Check out our Version Upgrade Resources and follow the What’s New Microsoft Dynamics GP blog posts.
If you are looking for support for Dynamics GP Year End Closing or a Dynamics GP upgrade, contact us at CAL Business Solutions. 860-485-0910 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, www.calszone.com