If you have invested in SalesPad for your Microsoft Dynamics GP system you want to make sure you get the most out of the tool. At the SalesPad User Group session on May 18th in Bristol, Connecticut you will be able to:
- Hear about the product vision and roadmap directly from the SalesPad team.
- See underutilized features in the core SalesPad product you already own.
- Learn about advanced tools you might not be using.
- Get tips from other SalesPad users.
- Ask your questions and give feedback in an open forum.
- Meet SalesPad executives and the SalesPad support team from CAL Business Solutions.
This is a morning workshop held Wednesday May 18th from 8:00-11:30. Then there will be an optional one hour working lunch training session from 12:00-1:00pm on “SalesPad Quick Reports & Dashboard Training”.
Review SalesPad User Group Agenda.
Then follow this up by attending the full Dynamics GP user event – CAL Connect2016 – on Thursday May 19th in the same location, with a special track just for Distribution companies like yours.
Review CAL Connect2016 Agenda.
May 18-19, 2016
Doubletree by Hilton
42 Century Drive, Bristol, CT 06010
These events are open to all Dynamics GP and SalesPad users. We hope to see you there.
by CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, www.calszone.com