CAL Business Solutions is proud that our team member, Amber Bell, is one of the very first ever Dynamics Credentialed Professionals (DCP).
This certification is offered by The Association of Dynamics Professionals (DynamicsPro). This is “an independent, not-for-profit membership organization which exists to serve the Microsoft Dynamics community by establishing competency standards and assessments.”
After Microsoft stopped requiring Dynamics GP certification, DynamicsPro saw the value in continuing to offer this type of quality assurance to the community and the public.
- The exams were written by members of the Dynamics community, making the certification even more meaningful and valuable.
- Certification is voluntary.
- Certifications are offered for Core Financial Setup & Functionality for Dynamics GP 2015, Core Installation and Configuration for Dynamics GP 2015, Core Application Setup for Dynamics NAV 2015.
- The first certification tests were given in September and October 2015.
- 71 individuals passed the first exams.
Amber Bell, from CAL Business Solutions, passed the “Core Financial Setup & Functionality for Dynamics GP 2015” certification exam.
The categories for the GP 2015 Core Financials Setup & Functionality Certificate exam include:
- Configure Company (24%)
- General Ledger (15%)
- Payables Management (14%)
- Receivables Management (14%)
- Bank Reconciliation (6%)
- Fixed Asset Management (10%)
- Multi-currency (5%)
- Reporting and Inquiry (12%)
We agree with Joe Carroll, Executive Director of the Association of Dynamics Professionals when he said “Congratulations and thanks for our commitment to your profession and to raising the tide of quality in our industry.”
By CAL Business Solutions, www.calszone.com