How will you get to Convergence 2015?
No doubt you will arrive at ATL Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Did you know:
- ATL has been the world’s busiest airport every year since 2000
- The terminal is the size of 45 football fields.
- More than 80 percent of the U.S. population is within a two-hour flight of Atlanta.
So it is good to plan ahead.
Airport Transportation Options:
- Taxi: Flat Rate Fees from the Airport to Downtown. $30.00. ($2 charge for each add’l person)
- Super Shuttle: $16.50 from the Airport to the Omni Hotel drop off point.
- MARTA (bus/rail system): $2.50 fare one way. If you are coming from ATL Airport, MARTA has a rail station located at the north end of the airport, near baggage claim. This service offers the quickest and least expensive way to get to and from the airport to downtown Atlanta. The convention center is MARTA accessible at two stations. Events in Buildings A and B-use the Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station (W-1) and Events in Building C-use the (W-1) station or the Vine City Station (W-2).
This is a Google Map I made for my clients marking key locations during Convergence 2015. https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zzt0qtgvGzDM.klQ0UFlXRp1g. (Hint: save this link as a bookmark on your phone and access it during your trip.)
You can find additional maps to download here: GWCC Campus Map and Downtown Atlanta Map.
The Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) includes the 3.9 million square foot convention center, the 71,250-seat Georgia Dome and 21-acre Centennial Olympic Park. It ranks among the top five largest convention destinations in the country.
Impress your fellow Convergence 2015 attendees with 25 Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Atlanta, But Should.
If you are a CAL client attending Convergence 2015, please contact us with any questions. email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.
Follow Tweets from CAL at #Conv15 for #msdyngp – @CALerpNews
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, www.calszone.com