If you can hire new employees who already have experience working with Microsoft Dynamics GP, their learning curve will be shorter and they are more likely to be able to hit the ground running.
Did you know that within the local New England area there are six schools that offer Microsoft Dynamics GP as part of their training curriculum?
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst – Dynamics GP
- Suffolk University – Sawyer Business School – Dynamics GP
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute – Dynamics GP
- North Shore Community College (Danvers) – Dynamics GP
- University of Massachusetts – Dartmouth – Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV
- Rhode Island College – Dynamics GP
There are currently 1,800 schools around the world participating in the Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance (DynAA) program. Twenty one percent (372) are in the United States. These schools use Microsoft Dynamics products in the classroom to give students real world experience.
Not all Microsoft Dynamics products are used in each school. Based on my current counts, the breakdown of products used in participating United States schools is:
You can get more information on the Microsoft Academic Alliance program for educators, employers and students at www.microsoft.com/dynamicsaa
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP partner, www.calszone.com