Microsoft has announced the “Get 3 More 4 Less” FY15Q2 Existing Customer Promotion. The promotion is open to all GP Perpetual customers that have first purchased, or upgraded to, Microsoft Dynamics GP Perpetual Licensing (which started with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013) by June 30, 2014.
You are eligible to receive a 15% discount when licensing 3 or more full Dynamics GP users until December 27, 2014.
The normal software list price of Dynamics Microsoft Dynamics GP Perpetual Licensing full user licenses is $3,000 each. The discounted full user price is $2,550, a $450 savings per user.
So if you need additional user licenses for your new Dynamics GP system, now is the time to purchase them.
A few terms:
- You must be current on the annual enhancement plan at time of purchase.
- One year of Business Ready Enhancement Plan is required on the new licenses. The annual fee is calculated on the full system list price.
- You must purchase a minimum of 3 licenses in the same order.
- Licenses for any other user types and modules included in the same order will not be discounted.
- Promotion only applies to Full User licenses; it does not include any other type of Microsoft Dynamics Client Access License (CAL) and users (e.g. Limited CAL, Light Users) or o SQL Server Runtime Server Licenses and CALs.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or any other discounts.
To receive a quote for additional users for your Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 system contact CAL Business Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-485-0910×4.
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner