Have you heard about GPUG Summit? If you want to get the “inside scoop” on Microsoft Dynamics GP, from real users who work with it every day, then this is the event for you. Some people may still be under the impression that GPUG Summit is a small event, but in fact, it is now rivaling Microsoft Convergence as the best Dynamics user event of the year. Check out these 10 important stats:
- GPUG Summit 2013 is the 5th anniversary of this event – and the popularity has grown each year.
- GPUG hosts 165 sessions, with only 4-5 repeats. So the content is deeper and on the process level of how to do specific functions. GPUG Summit Sessions
- In addition to GPUG sessions, 26 additional GPUG Academy Training courses are offered on Monday and Tuesday prior to the event – giving the trip an even better ROI. Pre-Conference Training
- Microsoft MVPs and GPUG All-Stars are present all over the place, and ready to talk.
- The full conference price is $1,299 but pricing starts at $499 and goes up closer to the event. Most people sign up in the middle around the $799 price point. Also, CAL clients can save $100 on registration when you attend as a VIP Guest. GPUG Summit Pricing
- There are already 600 people registered for GPUG 2013.
- More than 75% of the registered attendees are Microsoft Dynamics GP USERS.
- More than half of the sessions are presented by users. Not partners, not consultants, not salespeople, but real peers working in the trenches every day. You get to hear it like it really is.
- There are 55 expo exhibitors offering ISV add on products for Dynamics GP. And 175 exhibitors in total. (For NAVUG, AXUG and CRMUG events taking place at the same time). GPUG Summit Sponsors
- Microsoft is getting more involved. You can now find Microsoft team members in the hallways to engage in conversations, get answers, and tell them your wish lists. Microsoft reps are also presenting a portion of the sessions.
There is still time to register for GPUG Summit 2013 in Tampa, FL October 22-25. CAL clients save $100 when registering by using Promotion Code CALBS0703. GPUG Summit Registration. See what other important stats you can learn at the event and then let me know!
By Anya Ciecierski, CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner www.calszone.com