Microsoft has let us know that they have plans to update Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 in Q4 of 2013. It will include enhancements to both the core software and to Business Analyzer.
Here’s a quick preview of some of the enhancements the Dynamics GP team is working on:
- Web Client releases for the Project Series, Manufacturing Series, and Field Service Series.
- ISV Extensibility for WC– Enables customers and ISVs that build forms and controls in Visual Studio to make that functionality available in the web client.
- Doc Attach– additional functionality that enables attached documents on cards to roll down to transactions while also adding the ability to include attached documents in Emails.
- Smartlists – enables users to hide the navigation tree giving them a full screen of data.
- Functional features– including Default Sort Order AP Checks and the ability to Assign Items to All Sites and more.
For Business Analyzer:
- Support connections through the Azure Service bus
- Support for Management Reporter Reports
- Ability to pin reports to the Windows 8 Start Screen
- Windows 8 Phone App
Your Dynamics GP partner can download and install the Dynamics GP 2013 SP2 software updates. The Business Analyzer update will be delivered for download through the Windows Store.
Stay tuned for more news on Dynamics GP 2013 enhancements. Subscribe to the CAL Business Solutions blog at www.calszone.com/tips
Source: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 H2 Release Announced by Errol Schoenfish
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Dynamics GP Partner, www.calszone.com