Is it hard for you to distinguish between the fields in a window that are Required and Link Fields?
Use the User Display Preferences window to change the color of the Required Fields and Link Fields so you can easily recognize these fields. These settings are per user basis only and not system wide.
In order to change your display, go to:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP >> User Preferences >> Display button In the Link Fields
- Specify which color you would like your Links to be.
- In the Required Fields, specify which color you would like your Required Fields to appear in.
- Click Apply and use Preview window to view your selections.
- Choose OK to save your changes.
- Choose OK again to close the User Preferences Window.
These changes will take effect the next time you log into Microsoft Dynamics GP.